Online course GIZ Guide for Practicing corporate Sustainability (GPS)
Zum Kurs auf deutsch
Hello and welcome
This online training course is directed to external service providers who work for GIZ. It aims to inform you about sustainability management at GIZ and about key elements of the sustainability standards we apply.
- You can scroll through the website or use the toolbar at the bottom of the browser window to navigate through the nine modules.
- To release the modules one-by-one and receive a certificate at the end, you will need to note down your ideas in the five user-defined fields that appear after each module. You can decide how much text you would like to enter and how detailed your notes should be. At the end of the online course, you will be able to download your notes as a personal Guide for Practicing corporate Sustainability.
- To save what you have done to date and continue the course at a later stage, click on the disk icon that appears on the right of the screen. Save the link that appears so that you can pick up where you left off. In addition, you can delete all of the entries you make on this website.
- Click the lifebuoy icon on the right of the screen to display helpful information on using this online course.
Scope and duration
- How much time will you need to complete this online course? That is completely up to you. Each module starts with a video overview of the module. This course also provides you with detailed additional information on the topics covered. If you choose the fast-track option, whereby you only view the module videos and complete the required tasks, you will need around 40 minutes.